Check out this page for more information on obtaining licenses :

To obtain a synchronization license to music in the Sony/ATV library go to:

To obtain rights for a track that is not available for licensing through eSynch, you need to contact the publisher and sound recording owner directly. To locate publisher information, you can use the Songfile Public Search or visit:
U.S. Copyright Office

Join the community

Join the community

Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get exclusive offers and announcements.

Click the link in your email to confirm your subscription.

%d bloggers like this: